DIRLogBook is an online dive logbook. It allows you to store information about your dives and share it with your friends.
Terms of service
- service - dirlogbook.com website, DIRLogBook and DiveTraffic applications
- provider - service owner, ie. Jacek Kutzmann
- user - a person using the service
- atlas - public directory of dive sites within the service
2. Usage of services
- The use of the service constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Creating an account and use of the service is free of charge.
- The user is obliged to use the service in a manner consistent with the Polish law and in particular not to publish content that is illegal, violate the dignity or rights of third parties.
- All the data, in particular e-mail addresses, will be processed only to run the service.
3.1. The data available on the site
- You may not reproduce any part of the service without owner's consent.
3.2. The data entered by users
3.2.1. General notes
- When introducing content you give the provider a non-exclusive, royalty-free license for the processing of a such content to the operation of the service.
- At the same time the user declares that he is the author of the above-mentioned content, or have laws allowing for placing them on the site, according to the above record.
3.2.2. Dive data
- The user agrees to the anonymous use of dive data, such as depth, dive time, visibility, position, temperature, etc. in order to publish them in the atlas.
3.2.3. Dive sites
- The dive sites you create may be published in the atlas.
- Provider reserves the right to modify these dive sites which may result in changes in the user's dive sites.
4. Warranty and liability
- The service provider has made efforts to make the service work correctly, but the service comes without any warranty.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss resulting from improper operation of the site.
5. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the terms of service.
- Any information about changes in the terms will be posted on the home page with minimum 14 day notice period.