DIRLogBook is an online dive logbook. It allows you to store information about your dives and share it with your friends.
DIRLogBook is also an atlas of diving sites from around the world, built by the community of DIRLogBook users.
Terms of service
- service - dirlogbook.com website, DIRLogBook and DiveTraffic applications
- provider - service owner, ie. Jacek Kutzmann
- user - a person using the service
- atlas - public directory of dive sites within the service
2. Usage of services
- The use of the service constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Creating an account and use of the service is free of charge.
- The user is obliged to use the service in a manner consistent with the Polish law and in particular not to publish content that is illegal, violate the dignity or rights of third parties.
- All the data, in particular e-mail addresses, will be processed only to run the service.
3.1. The data available on the site
- You may not reproduce any part of the service without owner's consent.
3.2. The data entered by users
3.2.1. General notes
- When introducing content you give the provider a non-exclusive, royalty-free license for the processing of a such content to the operation of the service.
- At the same time the user declares that he is the author of the above-mentioned content, or have laws allowing for placing them on the site, according to the above record.
3.2.2. Dive data
- The user agrees to the anonymous use of dive data, such as depth, dive time, visibility, position, temperature, etc. in order to publish them in the atlas.
3.2.3. Dive sites
- The dive sites you create may be published in the atlas.
- Provider reserves the right to modify these dive sites which may result in changes in the user's dive sites.
4. Warranty and liability
- The service provider has made efforts to make the service work correctly, but the service comes without any warranty.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss resulting from improper operation of the site.
5. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the terms of service.
- Any information about changes in the terms will be posted on the home page with minimum 14 day notice period.